The Beach United Football Club Academy Prep program is designed for young players (U5-U7) that have shown an interest in soccer and allows for a fun environment while focusing on individual skills. The Academy Prep players are given the opportunity for training one day a week with our coaches. The co-ed training curriculum is age appropriate and will allow for skill development and smallsided games. Academy Prep players will continue to enjoy playing in the Claire Chapin Epps Family YMCA recreational soccer program in preparation for the Academy.
- 2 day/week at the Market Common Fields
- Fall: August 7, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- Spring: January 17, 2018 - April 29, 2018
- All players will need a size 3 soccer ball, cleats, and shin guards.
- A training jersey will be provided.
- Players are not required to purchase a uniform kit.
- Registration $30 (non-refundable)
- Training fees $398, which will cover the fall and spring seasons.